About Properties West

My photo
San Pedro, CA, United States
At Properties West our team of professionals realizes that just as every property is unique so is the objective of every owner. Since our inception in 1981, we have been an industry leader in the management of residential homes, apartment buildings and condominiums. Please take a moment to review the time and money saving services we offer which provide the utmost in property management.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Q and A with Prop West

Q) I have had a renter in my house for three years. I am now selling the house and I need to know what type of notice I should give the tenant?

A) If the buyer will be occupying the house once escrow closes then you can give the tenant a 30 day notice. If not, then you should give the tenant a 60 day notice since they have been renting the house for more than one year.

No comments: